Roasted Tomato Kelp Compote
by Ocean Approved
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup Ocean Approved kelp, slaw cut
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp shallot, small dice (about 1/2 medium shallot)
- 1 tsp fresh oregano leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Prep all ingredients, placing directly on baking sheet.
3. Add olive oil and toss with hands, making sure to lay mixture evenly across pan. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes.
4. Enjoy as a side to any meal, serve on bruschetta, or as a topping for pizza, fish, or chicken.
Yields 2 cups, raw.