Potato & Kelp Salad
by Ocean Approved
- 5 lbs russet potatoes
- 1 cup vinegar (red wine and or apple cider vinegar)
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Ocean Approved Kelp Rounds
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons sage
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
1. Cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces, put in a pot and bring to a boil. Cook until the potatoes are soft and drain them as soon as they are ready.
2. Chop the herbs and mix with the kelp, vinegar, oil, salt, and pepper. You may want more or less vinegar depending on your personal preference.
3. Mix well with the potatoes and serve at room temperature.