Baked Haddock with Wilted Greens
by Ocean Approved
· 1 lb fresh haddock (or white fish)
· olive oil
· thin lemon slices
· freshly grated lemon zest
· freshly ground black pepper
· 1 bunch of chard or kale
· 3 tablespoons Ocean Approved slaw cut kelp
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Sprinkle fish with olive oil, lemon zest, and black pepper. Cover with lemon slices and bake for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until the fish flakes. For a zesty flair, add thin cross slices of bell or wax peppers and bake on top of the fish.
2. Slice the greens and wilt in a hot pan with just enough oil to coat the pan. Add Ocean Approved slaw cut kelp, and a pinch of salt. Cook until hot.
3. Serve everything immediately and enjoy!